Monday August 12th - Saturday August 17th 2019
Registration is OPEN!
Join our mailing list to receive news, updates, and other information.
We have a limited number of spots for students, so please register early. Registrations received after May 15th will be considered as space allows.
1. At least one year of study on instrument.
2. There are no specific age requirements, however most students are age 10 to adult. Playing ability is more relevant than age.
3. Able to read music.
4. Suzuki students should be late book 1 and up
5. Should be able to play scales
6. Able to practice independantly
7. Must learn all assigned music before coming to workshop
Please use the link above for more information on audition requirements.
1. ONE audition excerpt from the audition page.
2. A short solo piece that shows your ability.
Receive an additional $10 discount for other family members. The $10 discount will be reflected during the registration. A separate registration is required for each family member.